UNT College of Music
Alumni Career Mentorship Committee
ATTENTION ALUMNI! What can you offer your fellow College of Music alumni and soon-to-be grads?
- Career mentorship/guidance
- Networking opportunities and connections
- Internship and job placements
- Résumé and C.V. critiques
We’re looking for alumni in all majors and in all careers who would be willing to provide mentorship and networking opportunities to young alumni and soon-to-be graduates.
To volunteer to serve on our Alumni Career Mentorship Committee, email Sara.Huffstetler@unt.edu for more information.
CURRENT COMMITTEE MEMBERS (as of April 2016)
That Bonduris (MM ’09) – Entrepreneurship, Jazz, Private Instruction, Education
Gloria Stephens (BME ’72, MME ’77) – Choral Music Education/Conducting
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONALS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Instrumental Music Education/Conducting – Wind & Strings
- Vocal Performance – Opera
- Vocal Performance – Jazz
- Church Music
- Instrumental Performance – Orchestral
- Instrumental Performance – Solo/Chamber
- Instrumental Performance - Jazz
- Composition/Arranging – Jazz, Orchestral, Opera, etc.
- General Music Education
- Higher Education Instruction – Musicology, Music Theory, Ethnomusicology, Music Education, Composition, Jazz, Private Lesson Instruction, Conducting
- Arts Administration/Management
- Establish in an unlisted field? We still need your help, too!